1. User Information
We directly collect the following types of information during and after you register on Touchabl.
- Your username, password, country and e-mail address.
- Other information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first name, other name (s), picture, and/or phone number.
- User Content that you post to the Service; for example, pictures, comments, and other materials.
These information allows us to help you or other users be "found" on Touchabl.
2. Other Information
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
- When you use Touchabl, our servers automatically keeps record of certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
3. Information Handling
We may use the information we collect to carry on the following:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your next time you visit the Service;
- personalize user experience for you and others, which may include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service, as well as develop and test new features and/or products;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems, and automatically update Touchabl application on your device
4. Information Sharing
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Touchabl without your consent, except as noted in this Policy:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service becomes available to the public, as determined by any applicable privacy settings that you set.
- We will not share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with third party businesses that are not legally part of the same group of companies that Touchabl is part of.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
5. Special Events
- If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Touchabl or our assets to another organization (for example, in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. You will continue to own your User Content. The buyer or transferee will have to honor the commitments we have made in this Policy.
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so in a manner that is consistent with internationally recognized standards. This is also applicable When we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
6. Your Choices & Extras
- You may update your information with us at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- You may unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications.